D&D Farm & Ranch Supply Store
516 East Interstate 10
The D&D project was a remodel of the existing building that consisted of an exterior renovation, interior remodel and a new building addition. The original building was a 25,000 square foot pre-engineered metal building with a metal panel exterior. The new building has a painted stucco parapet wall and new stucco exterior with a copper colored metal roof canopy. An additional 7,500 square feet of additional retail space and a new 7,500 square foot building with a covered drive were added to the existing building. The new addition features an expanded retail area for the store and the new building serves as the new feed department.
D&D started in 1959 as a bumper company and added tack and western apparel in 1972 to create a one stop shop for farmers, ranchers, equestrians, cowboys and cowgirls. D&D remains locally owned and family operated and was built around a knowledgeable western minded staff. There new addition will allow them to expand their clothing and shoe offerings from Western wear to casual and beach wear for the summer.